Did you forget your password? Can’t access your documents? Does the WiFi keep kicking you off? No need to worry – that’s what our Helpdesk technician, Tim Quinlan is here for. Tim runs the helpdesk, triaging tickets as they come in and helping our clients with email, printer, login, and other IT related problems. Whether it’s providing technical support or troubleshooting services, you can rely on him to keep your IT up-to-date and running smoothly.
Tim started his IT career with Best Buy, selling and fixing computers. He then moved on to another local IT company, which was eventually purchased by Premier Networx. He’s been with us for four years now and has been an integral part in the growth of our company. Tim loves being apart of the Premier Networx team because every day he gets to help people while working side by side with co-workers that double as friends. “Seeing the growth of Premier Networx from being a very small company to what we’ve built today makes me very proud. I’m excited to watch the continued growth of Premier Networx and to becoming the top IT company in Augusta”, says Tim.
Tim spends his free time with his wife and daughter, “My daughter is two, so every moment I can spend on the floor playing with her is a golden moment.” He also loves being outdoors, camping, and off-roading in his Jeep. “I like to travel with my family and experience new places here in Georgia.” Tim has been an active volunteer with the Augusta chapter Red Cross, just recently participating in Sound the Alarm and the Blood Drive. He also has his fingers crossed that he’ll be a bone marrow donor in the very near future.
Get to know Tim with 20 random questions!
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? Pizza
- What’s your greatest fear? Being a bad dad
- Where is your favorite place to be? With my wife and daughter
- What’s your favorite movie? The Fast and the Furious
- If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? Gene Roddenberry, Steven Hawking, Abraham Lincoln
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? Speak every language
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? Lots of Jeep stuff
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Camping
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? The dished by hand in the sink
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? Astronaut
- What’s your spirit animal? Lemur
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Travel to Russia
- What is your biggest pet peeve? PEOPLE WHO GO UP ESCALATORS LIKE IT’S A RIDE INSTEAD OF WALKING UP THEM
- What is your dream vacation? Overlanding through an entire mountain chain over the course of a month
- If you could be a member of any TV-Sitcom family, which would it be? I’d be the third Gellar in Friends.
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart? I don’t know. I have an arsenal of bad pun and dad jokes ready to go.
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? It’s no weirder than any other topping. Go ahead!
- What job would you be terrible at? Accounting
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Anything! But definitely Star Trek.
- Three words that describe you: Logical, funny, educated