Work With Us
As a System Administrator at Premier Networx, you will be our final point of escalation for all issues. Your mission will be to maintain, update, replace, and fix our customers’ infrastructure. Your job is to proactively prevent any issues from occurring and to resolve issues that have occurred as quickly as possible. You will also assist in building out new infrastructure, and with other more specialized roles such as security and disaster recovery when necessary.
Being our final point of escalation, we expect a lot from our System Administrators. You must have a rock-solid foundation both system and network infrastructure in order to be able to do this job. We do not expect you to know everything, however we do expect you to be able to resolve complex issues effectively and efficiently. You will be the one who must find the solution to a problem without fail.
Note: Because we are customer focused, every role within our organization is customer facing.
Common tasks include:
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Network configuration
- Server administration
- Server migration
- Application troubleshooting / installation
- Infrastructure performance testing
- Cloud platform administration
- Testing new products
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking ability
- Well-developed communication skills
- 5+ years of recent experience in a production environment managing:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- 3+ years of experience with:
- Office 365
- MCSA 2016 or newer
- MCSE 2016 or newer
- Office 365
Provides professional on-site support for end user / endpoint related IT incidents and requests of a more complex nature using non-standard troubleshooting techniques and critical thinking. Follows up on issues escalated by Level 1 technicians. Provides basic troubleshooting of infrastructure related incidents. Escalates complex infrastructure related incidents and requests to Level 3. Technician works primary in the field but can also be made available for in-house Help Desk support when needed.
- Advanced workstation troubleshooting
- Advanced printer / scanner troubleshooting
- Advanced mobile device troubleshooting
- Advanced LOB Application troubleshooting
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic server troubleshooting
- Workstation onboarding
- Vendor management and interface for complicated issues or projects
- Time spent inside as Service Desk Technician I and/or II
- Time spent as Field Technician I
- Network+ or networking certifications
- Windows Server Certifications
- Windows 10 Certifications
- A+ Certification
We always deliver personalized executive- level IT consulting, services, products, and solutions to our clients. We offer an expert team and the most comprehensive technical support with the following services: remote and onsite support; software updates and troubleshooting; and complete system monitoring.